Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm lovin' it. No really.


I just completed one month at my new job and I can't believe I'm going to say this: I love it.  Despite waking up before the sun every morning so I could record my show before everyone comes into work, I have to say I absolutely love what I do.  The topics I've been researching on the show have been EXACTLY what I've been tinkering with on Hot Wontons.  Now, I have another venue to voice my observations about Eastern and Western social patterns.

Some of the recent topics I covered were: educational systems, policies for corruption, dangerous professions, made-up heroes, and my favorite so far: the ideal image of beauty.  You can watch the segment here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lpYQPcCh80&list=UUGZDd_x4EhozjgRCzSEWqEA&index=8&feature=plcp

I am also proud for using my sociology background combined with my on-air experience.  I feel like I have a million thoughts running through my head every day.  And did I mention that I'm choreographing a dance for a major Chinese pop star's music video?  HOW RANDOM CAN LIFE BE?!

My other grand idea is to visit North Korea since I am so close.  I mean, why not...right?

No comments: